Just a few from last night’s senior session. Can’t wait to share the rest!
Galivanting with these four around the fields at golden hour - perfection!
We are turning the corner into Fall!! One of my favorite times of the year (who doesn't love football season, hot cider, all things apple and pumpkin, and duh, portraits :) !!
Once a year, I offer one day of mini-sessions for families who want to get a few images and take advantage of the gorgeous colors and weather that Fall brings us. Please read through the information below for additional details and how to book your spot. If you have any questions, I'm happy to help. Simply complete the quick contact form at the bottom of this post, and I'll be sure to get back with you within 24 hours.
THE FINE PRINT
- 30 minute slots fill on first come, first serve basis and require a 50% nonrefundable deposit to secure your time slot.
- Clients will receive a private online gallery to view edited images from the 30 minute session. Clients can then choose 5 high resolution digital images to download and keep! Clients are welcome to purchase additional prints or print rights to digital images as they wish.
- The location of the shoot will be emailed to each client prior to October 27th. Location is in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Mini Sessions are PERFECT for families or couples looking to get a few great images. There won't be time for outfit or location changes, as "mini sessions" are just that. Images are perfect for gifts, or cards over the holiday season.
- Each session includes up to 4 individuals. There will be a $15 charge for any additional person/s.
- Please understand that this is not for newborn sessions, as time and location will not allow.
2018 "Fall Minis" Contact Form
I couldn't love this image more. There are just some pictures that when I take them, I just know they will turn out to be a favorite - there was so much sweetness wrapped up into this picture. New parents, holding their first born and simply cherishing him with everything they have.
Because every little detail is what we never want to forget. Peterson at 3 weeks old.
A sweet snapshot of mother and daughter, just playing together on their favorite chair. Photograph the everyday, it's extraordinary.