Such a fun day doing mini-sessions for families a few weekends ago! 1 half hour sessions are such a quick, easy, and fun way to capture your family.
This little one arrived a bit early and gave her parents quite the surprise, but after spending a few weeks in the hospital, Zinnia is as healthy as can be and a thriving little girl. And adorable..look.at.those.cheeks. She is so kissable, as I know her mother and father would agree. Their first child, their daughter, their everything. Welcome, sweet girl!!
Nothing like the joy that radiates from an expectant mother. Arriving next month :)
Happy 5th Birthday to this precious girl!
I'm speaking from experience, both behind and in front of the camera. Ever wonder what EVERY mother would LOVE for Mother's Day?! PHOTOS with the ones they love most! It's the.most.treasured (and appreciated, and loved, and heartfelt, and fun) gift.
As a mother, there is little I treasure more than time together as a family, and photographs, together. They line our walls, are the backdrop of our phones and rest in albums that my son is constantly looking at. They are priceless, and I know every mother would echo my sentiments.
GUYS! GIFT CARDS ARE AVAILABLE. Do yourself a favor and give the super woman of your life what she will treasure dearly.
#sneakpeek #lifestylephotography #annarbornewbornphotographer
The Fall Mini Sessions day was so much fun, I decided the best way to serve so many clients this Spring is to offer the same deal again! (and friends, by DEAL, I mean for real... you're getting a steal here. Which is why these go QUICKLY!) I usually only offer this once a year, so I'm excited for more people to advantage of it! Mini Sessions are perfect for families who wish to get a few portraits and take advantage of the beautiful colors of Spring! Please be sure to read through the information below for additional details.
THE FINE PRINT
- Clients will receive a private online gallery to view edited images from the 30 minute session. Clients can then choose 10 high resolution digital images to download and keep! Clients are welcome to purchase additional prints or print rights to digital images as they wish.
- The location of the shoot will be emailed to each client prior to May 20th. It will be in the Ann Arbor area. (It's important to wait until a few weeks out to determine the exact location since Michigan has wonderfully unpredictable weather, which can change the bloom times!)
- Mini Sessions are PERFECT for families or couples looking to get a few great images. There won't be time for outfit or location changes, as "mini sessions" are just that.
- I promise you won't feel rushed, it will be a fun and relaxed environment, meant to capture your family authentically.
- Each session includes up to 4 individuals. There will be a $15 charge for any additional person/s.
- Please note that this is not for a newborn portrait session.
- The Spring Mini Package is only available for the day of Saturday, May 20th.
You can reserve your spot or ask any questions by using the form provided below. Please note that times are on a first come/first serve basis and I will try my best to honor each families ideal time. You will receive an email within 24 hours to confirm your date.
Can't wait to hear from you!